Помощь - Поиск - Пользователи - Календарь
Полная версия: Exchange LibertyReserve to Payza, PerfectMoney, MoneyBookers, okpay
Золотой Король > Разговоры о деньгах > Платёжные системы
alexavega
PAYZAXCHANGE.COM is the best e-currency or electronic money or digital currency exchanger in the digital world, which is approved by most of all payment processors. Its process is very simple, easy and fast and charges a very small fees which is very reasonable in respect of current market situation. You do not need to be registered to make a transaction. I got my first exchange here within three hours. I am very pleased and satisfied and would not hesitate in recommending this site for all who intends to exchange e-currencies instantly. The most exciting feature of this site is live chat option. One can get support 24/7 from the customer service agent. It is administrated by a group of experienced an efficient financial experts.

http://www.payzaxchange.com

alexavega
Цитата(alexavega @ 21.11.2012, 12:44) *

PAYZAXCHANGE.COM is the best e-currency or electronic money or digital currency exchanger in the digital world, which is approved by most of all payment processors. Its process is very simple, easy and fast and charges a very small fees which is very reasonable in respect of current market situation. You do not need to be registered to make a transaction. I got my first exchange here within three hours. I am very pleased and satisfied and would not hesitate in recommending this site for all who intends to exchange e-currencies instantly. The most exciting feature of this site is live chat option. One can get support 24/7 from the customer service agent. It is administrated by a group of experienced an efficient financial experts.

The BEST exchange I have EVER dealt with in my 5 years on the Web!
No false promises, no anonymous garbage, no games.
alexavega
Цитата(alexavega @ 21.11.2012, 12:44) *

payzaxchange.com is a trusted and instant e-currency exchanger. I will keep this exchanger in my bookmark and use it in future when i need it.

jackson1
Цитата(alexavega @ 21.11.2012, 9:44) *

payzaxcha.com is also a good exchanger site. it exchange liberty reserve to payza, perfect money, money bookers instantly. 
Wacytt
There are many similar sites out there
Это текстовая версия — только основной контент. Для просмотра полной версии этой страницы, пожалуйста, нажмите сюда.
<% XAP %>
Русская версия Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.